Terms and Conditions for City Hire Cars Services and Website
- Prices review will take place every 12 months and to increase at the CPI of 5%.
- Prices are subject to change. The following factors can affect the increase in prices.
- *The rise of Taxi Fares.
- *The rapid increase in fuel prices. (Pricing is normally adjusted at around 5% taking the above factors into consideration.)
- If the client fails to appear, full cancellation fee applies.
- Prices can vary the original price if there is a diversion or the client is running late.
- Waiting time incurs a charge of :
- (First 5 minutes free.) 5mins to 15 mins $22.00
- 15 mins -30mins $44.00
- 30mins – 60mins $88.00
- Pickups from international flights will attract a parking levy. ($22.00)**Per Hour….
- Pickups from domestic flights attract a parking levy. ($12.00)
- Pickups with Peoplemover & Commuter (Domestic) ($22.00)
- Pickups with Peoplemover & Commuter (INTERNATIONAL) ($44.00)
- Baby seats, baby capsules and booster seats attract a $15.00 surcharge.
- People Movers are charged at one and half times the rate of a normal sedan with five or more passengers.
- A full refund is available if the client's expectation of service is not met (if the driver fails to arrive, arrives late, or provides poor service). City Hire Cars guarantee a high level of service.
- 20% surcharge applies on pick up’s between 2200-0500.
- 20% surcharge applies on public holidays.
- Event day transfers (Grand Prix, Spring Racing Carnival, AFL Grand Final etc.) price will be charged at a premium rate.
- Credit Card Payments attract a 5.5% service fee applicable upon billing. Merchant Name: Metro Cab Brokers.
Fees and Charges
The Customer agrees to pay to CHC (City Hire Cars) the advertised or agreed price (“Price”) for the Private Tour. There is currently no booking fee to place a Booking (“Booking Fee”)
Wine Tours with CHC is a Private Tour transporting people from one place to another. Lunch and Wine Tasting Fee’s are the expense of the customer and not part of the advertised fee.
Cancellation Fees for Tours / Private Transfer’s — If the Customer cancels or changes a Booking then the Customer agrees to abide by any cancellation or alteration policy of the transfer which may include the payment of a charge for the cancellation or change. BUT the Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Operator, CHC shall at all times be entitled to retain the Booking Fee plus a deposit equivalent to 50% of the Price.
- Cancellation by you, the Customer — If you are not able to partake in a Private Tour on the date and time you have booked you should contact CHC as far prior to this date and time as possible. CHC’s refund for a tour is based on the individual companies Refund and Cancellation policy. The Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Private Tour, CHC shall at all times be entitled to retain at least the Booking Fee plus a deposit equivalent to 50% of the Price.
- Cancellation by CHC (apart from weather) — In some cases CHC may make alterations to a private tour date, price, inclusions, itinerary, minimum numbers, ages etc. CHC reserves the right to cancel, change, transfer or substitute any private tour that you have booked, at any time and for any reason. If you choose not to accept the alternatives offered you will be entitled to a full refund including the booking fee. Notwithstanding the above, if we receive advance notice of a significant change to a reservation, we will make a reasonable effort to communicate this to you and to facilitate an amendment of the booking.
City Hire Cars General Disclaimer Notice
Access to this website is subject to the following disclaimers, terms and conditions:
- The material on this website is of the nature of general comment only, and does not purport or intend to be advice for any particular situation. Users of this website should not act on the basis of any matter in this site without considering (and, if appropriate, taking) professional advice with due regard to their own particular circumstances. The decision to sell (or not to sell) and the method of trading is for the user alone.
- City Hire Cars expressly disclaim all and any liability to any person, whether a user of the website or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance, whether in whole or in part, upon the whole or any part of the contents of this website.
- City Hire Cars disclaims all responsibility and liability for any loss, direct or indirect, or damage resulting from the use of the website.
- As a user of this website you release City Hire Cars from any and all claims relating to the usage of information or material made available through this site.
- The information contained and accessible from https://www.cityhirecars.com.au Web site is copyright to City Hire Cars. Users of this site are permitted to download and display its copyright material only for private purposes. Beyond such uses, no material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, distributed or transmitted in any form without specific written consent of City Hire Cars.