Terms and Conditions for City Hire Cars Services and Website
- Prices review will take place every 12 months and to increase at the CPI of 5%.
- Prices are subject to change. The following factors can affect the increase in prices.
- *The rise of Taxi Fares.
- *The rapid increase in fuel prices. (Pricing is normally adjusted at around 5% taking the above factors into consideration.)
- If the client fails to appear, full cancellation fee applies.
- Prices can vary the original price if there is a diversion or the client is running late.
- Waiting time incurs a charge of :
- (First 5 minutes free.) 5mins to 15 mins $22.00
- 15 mins -30mins $44.00
- 30mins – 60mins $88.00
- Pickups from international flights will attract a parking levy. ($22.00)**Per Hour….
- Pickups from domestic flights attract a parking levy. ($12.00)
- Pickups with Peoplemover & Commuter (Domestic) ($22.00)
- Pickups with Peoplemover & Commuter (INTERNATIONAL) ($44.00)
- Baby seats, baby capsules and booster seats attract a $15.00 surcharge.
- People Movers are charged at one and half times the rate of a normal sedan with five or more passengers.
- A full refund is available if the client's expectation of service is not met (if the driver fails to arrive, arrives late, or provides poor service). City Hire Cars guarantee a high level of service.
- 20% surcharge applies on pick up’s between 2200-0500.
- 20% surcharge applies on public holidays.
- Event day transfers (Grand Prix, Spring Racing Carnival, AFL Grand Final etc.) price will be charged at a premium rate.
- Credit Card Payments attract a 5.5% service fee applicable upon billing. Merchant Name: Metro Cab Brokers..
City Hire Cars General Disclaimer Notice
Access to this website is subject to the following disclaimers, terms and conditions:
- The material on this website is of the nature of general comment only, and does not purport or intend to be advice for any particular situation. Users of this website should not act on the basis of any matter in this site without considering (and, if appropriate, taking) professional advice with due regard to their own particular circumstances. The decision to sell (or not to sell) and the method of trading is for the user alone.
- City Hire Cars expressly disclaim all and any liability to any person, whether a user of the website or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance, whether in whole or in part, upon the whole or any part of the contents of this website.
- City Hire Cars disclaims all responsibility and liability for any loss, direct or indirect, or damage resulting from the use of the website.
- As a user of this website you release City Hire Cars from any and all claims relating to the usage of information or material made available through this site.
- The information contained and accessible from https://www.cityhirecars.com.au Web site is copyright to City Hire Cars. Users of this site are permitted to download and display its copyright material only for private purposes. Beyond such uses, no material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, distributed or transmitted in any form without specific written consent of City Hire Cars.